WE DEVELOP WITH STATE OF THE ART SECURE TECHNOLOGY
- Our team is composed of carefully selected first-rate engineers.
- All our team engineers have their own individual access credentials.
- The devices used by our team all have encrypted connections in order to protect data and credentials being used.
- Our database servers are not accesible from public internet IP addresses.
- Our backend is stored within AWS, meeting ISO/IEC 27001 certification standards.
- Our frontend is a web application stored in AWS S3 that uses AWS CloudFront.
- Our front end can only access client data through the backend, and only after validating the correct credentials.
- Secure connections between application backends and database servers protect data being transferred.
- Database servers are configured to reject any non-encrypted connection even before transferring credentials.
- Session begins with user and password with secure HTTPS transfer.
- Communication between web explored and applications is protected through HTTPS.
- HTTPS certificates are edited by standard certification authorities recognized by main web explorers.
- Session authentication through JSON Web token.
- Automatic session expiration after a limited period.